Neck and Back Pain Specialist
Are you looking for an experienced neck and back pain specialist who can help you relieve your pain? Look no further than TRUE Health Medical! Here we have expert pain management doctors in Gilbert, AZ who provide a variety of treatment options for neck and back pain. For more information, please call us or book an appointment online.
Neck pain and back pain can come on gradually over a long period of time or seemingly out of the blue. Either way, you know all too well that it is not a pleasant experience. It is very important to get in and see a provider. Most likely your pain is coming from a joint related injury or an imbalance within the muscle surrounding the area. The difference between tackling the issue or choosing to ignore it for months can be crucial and lead to more serious problems.
Taking over the counter pain medication like Tylenol or Ibuprofen can often take the edge off but it is never a long term solution. Typically medications will only mask the pain and the underlying concern will only get worse with time.
As stated above, all type of neck and back pain should be a sign that your body is warning you to get it checked out. Here is a short list of symptoms that need to be addressed right away.
- Pain lasting longer than a few days.
- Pain that is sharp or excruciating.
- Pain that radiates into other areas of the body (such as down arms or legs).
- Pain that also causes weakness, numbness or tingling at the same time.
- Pain that comes without history of an injury (“it just came out the blue”).
- Pain that feels more internal or in the organs (kidney, stomach or heart pain etc…).
- Pain that will not go away after a fall or accident.
- Pain caused by a car accident.
- All headaches and pain in the eyes.
- Pain that causes swelling.
The list could go on and on. The number one rule is “better safe than sorry” and even if it turns out to not be serious we can help get you back to living the life you deserve!